You can call Etihad customer service number +1 888-413-6950 for an Etihad Airways change a flight. If you have booked directly with Etihad Airways and you notice a mistake with your booking after you have paid for your ticket(s), you can cancel or change your flight booking with Etihad Airways (EY).
If you have also contacted a flight service and booked a flight, you are sure to find the best help and information about flight service here. You can enjoy your flight service after you cancel the booking. But if you are in trouble – want to cancel your flight due to some personal dilemma, you need to know more about how much is Etihad cancellation fee?
- As per Etihad Airways’ cancellation policy, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee at no risk.
- If you cancel your Etihad Airways booking within one day of booking, you just do not need to pay the cancellation fee.
- Etihad Airways cancellation fee depends on class: destination.
- Learn more about Etihad Airways’ cancellation policy through their customer service.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy within 24 Hours
- The user should go to the “My Directions” tab of the website and click on “Cancel Flight”.
- If it is possible to change the flight ticket online, the button “Change flights” will be displayed. Thus, passengers can cancel their flight tickets if booked by Etihad Airways is canceled within a specified period.
- If the ticket is canceled within a specified period after booking an Etihad Airways ticket, no refund will be taken.
- Passengers can Change Flight on Etihad Airways within 24 hours of the ticket.
- Passengers can then select new flights, pay for the cancellation of flight tickets online and then pay for it
- By following the steps listed above, passengers will be able to cancel flights booked for long-distance destinations.
What is the Compensation for a Canceled Etihad Airways Flight?
If the flight is delayed by two hours, all passengers will receive free soft drinks, delicious food, and two calls, as Etihad Airways has canceled flight reimbursement, if the flight is delayed by three hours, the flight will be charged financially from the airline. The benefit will be received. Unfortunately, if the flight is delayed by more than 5 hours, the airline will refund the ticket price, as Etihad Airways has canceled flight reimbursement for all passengers. In some cases, the airline may offer full accommodation.
Under EU air travel law, Etihad Airways will pay 50% of the ticket price as compensation if a flight is delayed by 2 to 4 hours. If the flight is delayed by 3 to 5 hours or more, the cost of compensation will increase, with the flight receiving 600 Euros, as Etihad Airways has canceled the flight compensation. All flights are canceled due to natural calamities or uncontrollable circumstances, the airline will not pay any compensation to the passenger. Etihad Airways can arrange flights to the destinations, but the airline will not give them any financial benefits.
Read more about:-How much does Etihad charge for cancellation?