QuickBooks is a perfect program for managing small and medium-sized business accounting. It helps businesses create invoices, tax filing, payroll, and other financing activities. All these accounting data are saved in the company files. But being software, the QuickBooks program also undergoes technical bugs, interrupting access to the company file. To resolve these types of company file issues, Intuit released the QB File Doctor Tool. It will scan and fix the company file. With this blog, we will demonstrate the procedure of QuickBooks File Doctor download. Here we go.
How to Download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
To download and make use of the File Doctor tool, first, you have to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub. The Tool hub contains the File Doctor Tool. Following are the steps for Downloading and installing the Tool Hub.
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Desktop program.
- Then, open a browser and go to QuickBooks Intuit’s official website.
- Now, search for QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on the Download button.
- After download, save the Quickbookstoolhub.exe file on the computer. Generally, it auto-saves in the system download folder.
- Double-click on the QBtoolhub.exe file to run the installation.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps to install the Tool hub.
- When the installation procedure is complete, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Now you will be able to use the File Doctor Tool to fix the company file issue. To make use of it, follow the next section.
How to use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
- After downloading and installing the Tool Hub, Open it.
- When the Tool Hub opens, click on the Company File Issues tab.
- Now, click on Run File Doctor. It can take some time to access the file, doctor.
Note: If the File Doctor Tool is not open, manually search for it.
- When the QuickBooks File Doctor opens, choose the company file using the drop-down. If you don’t find it there, then click on Browse and Search.
- Now, click on Check Your File and Continue.
- After that, enter the QuickBooks Admin password.
- Click on Next.
- The scan will start. Scan procedure time depends upon the company file size. Usually, it takes 4-5 minutes.
- When the scan completes, access your QuickBooks and check for company file issues.
The File Doctor Tool can fix a wide range of errors that occurs in the Company file.
What Errors Can QuickBooks File Doctor Resolve?
We have listed the company file errors which File Doctor can easily eliminate:
|Error code -6150, 1006||QuickBooks Error H202||Network Related errors||Quickbooks error 6123|
|Error code 6000 80||Error Code H505||Quickbooks Error 6129||Quickbooks error 6073|
|Error code -6000 -301||Different types of H series errors||Missing or blank vendor, or employee lists||Quickbooks error code 6210 0|
|QB Error Code -6000 -305||QuickBooks database server manager related bugs||Malware Attack Hard Drive||Quickbooks error 6190 and 816|
|Other 6000 Series Errors||Unable to open QuickBooks Company File||Installation Errors||Quickbooks error 6177|
|QB Error 6147 or –6130||Quickbooks Error 6175||Configuration Issues in Firewall Port||Quickbooks Multi-User Mode Error|
|Damaged Company files||Damaged Windows Registry||Error in Updating QuickBooks||Quickbooks error code 6189 and 816|
Need Further Assistance
Having issues with the QuickBooks company files is annoying. QuickBooks File Doctor Tool download will help you fix the company file issue. The steps are easy to download and install, but there is no direct way to download the File Doctor Tool. For that, you have to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub. However, if you can’t fix the error with the File Doctor and need an expert’s help, dial +1-520-463-7633 to get in touch with the support team. Thank You!